Monday, August 10, 2009

Beth Moore in Albuquerque

While on vacation to Albuquerque (7/10, 7/11 2009), I went to a Living Proof Live event at the Santa Ana Star Center in Rio Rancho. This was my first Beth Moore conference and I had a great time! I met some wonderful ladies from a church in Albuquerque who welcomed me into their group and I sat with them both days. On Friday evening, the weather was somewhat rough with high winds and dust storms, but Saturday was beautiful! Beth's message was based on the story of Hannah and entitled "The Shocking Favor of God."

On the drive to the Santa Ana Star Center on Friday. Sandia Mountains.

Dust storm in distance.

Santa Ana Star Center with dust blowing all around.

Saturday morning standing in line.

The center is in Rio Rancho, about 40 minutes from Ed and Janet's house.

Travis Cottrell...I just love his voice!

Travis' group singing during intermission.

This was a Holocaust survivor with Hebrew name Hannah, who later was baptised by a minister in Beth Moore's ministry at a nearby church. She gave her testimony.

Beth Moore fervently teaching us....she taught fast and furious and it was GOOD!


Beth on stage.

1 comment:

Traci said...

How exciting!! I just love to hear her teach.